Saturday, December 17, 2011

(Pictures/Video) @phontigallo X @9thWonderMusic X @medianJL X @rapsodymusic X TLA (Philly)


Shoutout to the person whose 'rig' I borrowed to get this shot. Thank you.



 Just some flicks. A freestyle. Great to see Rapsody do WORK FROM THE NEW MIXTAPE. 

She did her thing. Median did too! This post will short as I did one on them earlier from the show in Baltimore. 


9th is 9th and that is that. Just complete command and immaculate with the must.



I got to see my peoples Ford, Titi and a host of others from Twitter. Shoutout to ya'll! What up Luv? 

This show was DIFFERENT THOUGH @ performance. It wasn't the 'same show' (Nigga that's the point..- Te'). Phonte went into even more historical joints. I am sure video will pop up and if it does, I will add it to the point. I put up a lil taste below. It is always good to see folks you have grown to know over the years do their thing on 'grown folks time'. Chicago is in for a treat. @ the next show they have up.


In true JAMLA/FE, they mingled aferwards..We all got to chop it up a bit and some more things are in the works. @ posts/interviews and the like. I went as a fan last night though. Not as a 'blogger'. Enjoyed myself. Speaking of 'fan aspect.', I went that way and forgot my pen..

It was worth it though 'cause I got a nickname outta the deal. What up 9th? Good times and memorable shit. As usual. Next time, I am gonna make my way down to the 919 and see 'em there again. I think it is time to do that. Stay tuned.



 






Rapsody!




Phonte X Median X 9th Wonder