Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(Pictures) Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of The Week- The Wonderful @mstedyroosevelt

I ALWAYS like to lead off with candid flicks.




She may look familiar* Or maybe you MISSED IT THE FIRST TIME I PUT HER UP HERE.




She is an absolute sweetheart and tweets from her heart. I can always count on her shooting straight. And....well...she is VERY EASY ON THE EYE. Did I mention she loves music and knows her shit? Yeah...Solid PERSON. Go follow her.


 




 


Her latest photoshoot flick...



























































 More shots of her....
















































*It is because I have featured her before. However, I didn't 'execute' the post correctly thus she never knew about it which ALWAYS HELPS. It was early on in the series and I was just finding my way with it. Not the case now though...